Working at Chobani, I’m always looking for new ways to incorporate Greek Yogurt into my cooking. Aside from being a great snack or mini-meal, the yogurt’s thick and creamy texture make it a healthy, versatile ingredient to cook with, and can be used as a substitute for butter, oil, cream cheese, mayo and, most commonly, sour cream.
While I’ve used Chobani yogurt in Swedish meatballs, tuna fish salad, shrimp tacos, bean dip, cheesecake and salad dressing, my simplest rendition was created using the recipe I’m featuring today: Yogurt, Dill and Walnut Dip.
I originally found the recipe on Real Simple and love how few ingredients it takes to make a filling and healthy snack. Because – let’s be honest – dip is addicting, so the healthier the better!
- 2 cups Plain Chobani Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, plus more for topping
- 1/4 cup chopped dill, plus more for topping
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, garlic, walnuts, dill and kosher salt.
- Top with additional chopped dill and walnuts.
- Serve with carrots or pita chips.