It’s that time of year again! The most wonderful time of the year as a matter of fact, and everyone is abuzz with excitement and anticipation as Christmas day looms closer.
Though our culture tends to associate this season with gift-giving, most of us know that there is so much more to this holiday and that it is the traditions that make it special. While the Christmas season technically kicked off two weeks ago, there is still plenty of time to enjoy the activities and traditions that make this the most wonderful time of the year.
But perhaps you’re still in need of a little holiday spirit? Not a problem. Check out my Christmas to-do list for inspiration:
- Decorate the house and transform your home into a holiday wonderland.
2. Trim the tree, because it wouldn’t be Christmas without a grand and shining tree sparkling through your window.
3. Make a festive wreath to hang on your front door.
4. Bake an abundance of Christmas cookies (because calories don’t count on the holidays).
5. Watch a Christmas classic, such as “A Charlie Brown Christmas” or “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.”
6. Check out a Christmas show or performance, such as the “Nutcracker Ballet.”
7. Attend a Christmas-craft class or do one on your own!
8. Read a winter or holiday-themed book.
9. Sit back and enjoy the snow.
10. Spend time with the ones you love most.
It’s the little things in life that we remember, and the little things that count most. Be sure to make this holiday season count!
P.S. Only 18 days until Christmas!
2 thoughts on “Christmas Checklist: Finding Your Holiday Spirit”