Thank you Jari Wilson for nominating me! I am still new to blogging, having only started this past July and it has become one of my favorite hobbies.
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Display the Liebster Award on your blog
Share 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
Copy the rules into your post.
11 Random Facts:
- My boyfriend and I own two dogs, a pit bull and a husky.
- When I was a kid I was obssesed with griffins (mythological half-lion-half-eagles).
- My favorite foods include varieties of seafood and pasta.
- I love acting and musical theater and have been involved in multiple plays and musicals.
- I am often type-cast as a mom (Mamma in “I Remember Mamma,” Fastrada in “Pippin” and the mother in “Brighton Beach Memoirs”).
- My earliest career ambition was to be a dolphin trainer.
- My favorite color is turquoise.
- I enjoy analyzing children’s films for adult themes.
- A few years ago I went through a phase of avid knitting.
- I am an artist with specializations in fiber and paint.
- I am a singer song-writer.
Questions I was asked an answers:
What is your dream job?
To have a PR job that inspires me.
What do you consider to be your biggest weakness?
I am sometimes unwilling to go out of my way or partake in something last minute. I am very schedule-oriented.
Are you more of a glass half-full or half-empty kind of person?
This question has always bothered me. It depends on the day of course!
What do you like to do in your free time?
Have you made any New Year resolutions?
Not yet, although I will probably focus on the usual getting-healthy-after-Christmas routine.
What are you most looking forward to in 2016?
Finishing my Master’s degree and starting my career.
If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive, fictional or not), who would it be?
Off the top of my head, probably Harry Potter.
If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I would love to be able to manipulate things with my mind. In general though, I just want to be a wizard.
What is your favorite song?
Currently, I don’t believe I have one.
Where do you stand on the Captain America Civil War debate? Are you on Iron Man or Captain America’s side?
I am not caught up on these movies yet so I cannot supply a good answer!
Unfortunately, I do not yet follow many blogs. But here are some blogs that I would like to nominate!
And the questions are:
- Who was your first pet and what kind of animal was he/she?
- What is your greatest fear?
- Favorite book?
- Has there ever been an idea you wish you had thought of?
- What was your favorite part of 2015?
- Do you look forward to the New Year?
- Favorite season?
- What are your greatest aspirations?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite and least favorite form of media?
- What is something you are hoping to change or improve in 2016?